The Arm Elevation Sling is designed to improve comfort for patients recovering from burns and/or plastic surgery. It works by lifting the patients arm into a supported, comfortable position while the patient recovers.
The Arm Elevation Sling can easily be converted into a mobile sling.
The sling also allows for situations were elevation of the arm is required.
The Benefits of using the Arm Elevation Sling:
- Easy access for wound care
- Protection for the limb and wound area while still allowing movement
- Foam construction reduces risk to pressure points
- Access to hand and wrist area to check limb circulation
- An additional barrier to wound infection
- Lightweight and easy-to-use
- Hook/loop fastenings allow easy access to inspect the wound area